Electrical Engineer (3-10 Yr)
Ergosynch is seeking a dynamic, self-driven Electrical Engineer to join our engineering design team.
Ergosynch Engineering is a Seattle-based systems and electrical engineering consulting firm. We are founded on the principle that systems engineering depends on multi-disciplinary collaboration. We strive to bring innovation and integration to all of our projects. We believe that the work we do and the way we do it makes the world a better place; that ideas inspire positive change; that coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives; and that small details yield important realizations.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing electrical and control systems engineering design services. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to the growth of Ergosynch.
- 5-10 years of electrical, communications or control systems design engineering
- WA Professional Engineer License required
- RCDD is a plus
- Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD competency
- REVIT experience is a plus
- Construction management experience is a plus
- Broad knowledge and competency in systems integration
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the desire for career growth
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff, and projects
- Communications Systems and
- Control Systems design
- Plans, specifications and estimates
- Building Revit models
- Collaborating and coordinating on a multi-disciplinary team
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Managing other team members
Candidates without a PE will not be considered.
The position is Full Time. Salary is DOE. Ergosynch provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Ergosynch is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Electrical Engineer in the subject line. Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.